Wireless Portal Gateway – Standard Door
- Communicates at 2.4GHz spread spectrum to wireless readers or wireless access controllers
- Uses 802.15.4 protocol with clear channels above 802.11 to allow Wi-Fi interoperability
- 10/100 Base-T bit Ethernet
- Provides redundant communication (locks attached to the strongest signal)
- Non-dedicated portal can communicate with 1 to 128 readers (Does not imply that 128 readers/locks will be within distance of RF range to connect. Total number of portal gateways required is based on individual system survey and requirements.)
- Ceiling mounted Omnidirectional antenna included as standard
- Does not require typical controller hardwiring, simply plug the Portal Gateway into an existing TCP/IP network and provide local power.