The UNP610 patch panels now include integrated label holders and a new rear wire management bar that can be quickly mounted directly onto the rear of the panels without any hardware. The bar can be installed from the rear of the frame or attached to the panels prior to being mounted. The UNP610 panels are available in 12*, 18, 24 and 48 port versions and are designed to mount into standard 19-inch racks and cabinets. The panel back consists of craft friendly color-coded gas-tight insulation displacement connections. Design features include termination options for either T568A or T568B wiring schemes.
- Integrated label holders with clear label covers and white paper labels
- Label holders accept UNJ icons in a wide array of colors and icons can be installed over each individual port (icons sold separately)
- Rear wire management bar can be quickly mounted directly onto the rear of the panels allowing the
- panel to be mounted either in a rack or the front of a cabinet
- Applications: telecommunications rooms, equipment rooms, main cross-connectors, intermediate cross connects and data centers
- Meets or exceeds the Category 6 requirements in ISO/IEC 11801 (2002), EN50173-1 (2002) and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2