CommScope offers a complete line of field terminated anaerobic (EZ-LC) and no-epoxy, no-polish (Qwik-LC) connectors. Both types of connectors are designed for quick, easy, and reliable terminations with minimum training.; The EZ-LC Connector is a small form factor connector that is half the size of ST or SC connectors, yet has superior optical performance and reduced installation time. It uses the familiar insertion release mechanism similar to an RJ-45 plug and has a pull-proof design. The EZ-LC Connector allows engineers to design optical fiber infrastructures suited to the low loss needs of the High-Speed Data Networks. The EZ-LC connector offers a complete connection solution with a product range designed for field termination onto 900 micron fiber, 1.6 mm fiber cordage, multimode and singlemode fiber. The Qwik-LC Connectors are no-epoxy, no-polish connectors that feature a mechanical crimp making fiber terminations faster and easier than typical epoxy terminations. The Qwik-LC Connector is ideal for behind the wall (BTW) applications; rapid repairs or for limited space situations where polishing may be difficult. The Qwik-LC offers a quick and repeatable termination solution for immediate connectivity on all 900 fiber types.Read more
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed the channel specifications of Amendment 1 to
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class EA and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A up to 500 MHz when used as
- part of a GigaSPEED X10D UTP Channel in registered SYSTIMAX installations.
- ETL/cETL listed (except LSZH)
- Can support network line speeds up to at least 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when
- included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel